Information



PRIVACY POLICY
Information about our use of cookies
Our website uses cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.

ORDERS
OFF THE SHELF orders sent by royal mail will be despatched next posting day
Orders sent by courier will be despatched the following working day

MADE TO ORDER ERCOL STRAPS and SLOT in STRAPS
as we have to make these to order, at busy times there can be up to 7 working days before despatch of order, although most are despatched within 2 or 3 days
Sorry no delivery dates can be guaranteed

Orders will be sent Royal Mail or Carrier. Off the shelf Orders will be despatched next posting day, made to order can take up to 7 days most orders are delivered within 4 or 5 days

LATE DELIVERIES If an item is dispatched by royal mail, we are unable to trace it once it has been dispatched. Royal Mail say that 90% of first class items get there next day; however the remaining 10% take a bit longer. If you don't receive your item within a few days experience has shown that it is most likely to be with a neighbour or at the local post office. In the unlikely event that it hasn't arrived within 15 working days, please email us stating that you have not received it and we will send you a replacement. Please note Royal Mail do not classify items as lost until 15 working days have passed, and therefore we are unable to send replacements out before 15 working days.
If we are out of stock of any items we will inform you and give you an expected delivery date

PAYMENTS We accept Payments by the following methods

SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS and PAYMENTS by TELEPHONE
We use Cardsave and payments are processed through WorldPay (UK) Limited. Europes leading card processing merchant
Phone payments are useful if you wish to discuss your order especially with measurements for "ercol" and "slot in" replacement straps
PAYMENTS by BACS Please contact us for Bank Transfers
PAYPAL We can take PayPal payments, please contact us if you wish to pay by this method
PAYMENTS by CHEQUE If you wish to pay by cheque
Please send to the following address and make Cheques Payable to
I.A. Watson
3 Ghyll Bank
Threlkeld
Keswick
Cumbria
CA12 4SW

TERMS and CONDITIONS
Tax Charges
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is included in prices quoted.
All other orders are tax free and this will be deducted when your order is processed. Any duty charges for orders outside the E.U. will be paid by the buyer
Prices The price charged will be those advertised on this site unless we are out of stock and there is a significant increase in reorder price in this unlikely case we will inform you and either offer you an alternative price or refund your payment.
Items may differ from pictures
Items may at times vary from pictures due to availability but they will be of similar quality
Returned Items
In the unlikely event you are not happy with your purchase, items may be returned within 14 days of receipt and in re-saleable condition. No refunds will be given on return or original carriage charges.
REFUNDS will incur a 50p. charge (the amount we are charge by our merchant bank) when the customer is at fault
We cannot accept returns on made to order items i.e. Ercol and Slot in straps unless our mistake.
If we think the order was a genuine mistake by the customer we may accept returns but we will have to charge a 30% handling fee to cover our costs (packing and the fact we may not be able to resell them) returns will also incur a £3.00 re-postage charge
Delivered Items
In the unlikely event of parcels not delivered or lost we cannot compensate or replace items if the address you have given us is incorrect.
All items are sent Royal Mail or carrier

All delivery queries must be received within 7 days of notification of despatch

Privacy
None of your details will be disclosed to any third party under any circumstances.
SECURITY
This site uses a secure socket layer on all pages. The use of a secure socket layer is a proven method of encrypting data in the exchange between our shop, and the users computer. No card details are stored on this computer.
A secure connection is shown when the address changes from http:// to https:// Also browsers show the validity of a security certificate often in the top right corner, with a padlock icon
Agreeing to these terms
by ordering on this site you will be deemed to agree to these terms